Power Control Ltd has supplied one of the country's leading IT solutions providers, Datatech UK Ltd, with two high efficiency Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems for its new tier 4 data centre in Redditch, Worcestershire.
The order comprised separate bypass switches, which will allow Datatech UK to carry out routine maintenance works without affecting the load and two internal network monitoring cards for remote monitoring.
The solution and results
For added peace of mind, Power Control has also provided Datatech UK with three year parts and battery warranty. The entire supply, installation and commissioning was completed by Power Control’s skilled team of specialist UPS engineers within just a few weeks. The Borri B9000FXS units are now up and running and providing reliable back-up power protection for Datatech UK's critical IT infrastructure.
Why is the B9000FXS so efficient?
Certified by TÜV NORD Cert as one of the most efficient and resilient transformer based UPS systems on the market, the Borri B9000FXS demonstrate best in class efficiency standards. They have a negligible effect on the mains supply as they come with IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) rectifiers as standard, which provide less than three percent harmonic distortion.
Power Control receives direct manufacturing and technical support from Borri Spa whilst maintaining its high level of engineering involvement, which is supported by its all encompassing service and maintenance programmes and high UPS and product spares stock levels.
The Borri B9000FXS also boasts:
- Three year warranty for peace of mind
- Front access for ease of use
- Scalable up to 8 units in parallel for changing needs
- IGBT rectifier for newer technological advances and faster switching
- Smart Online functionality >98% for efficiency
- Internal galvanic isolation transformer to increase efficiency but reduce weight and size
- THDi <3% with input power factor >0.99 to reduce power distortion and installation costs