The three-phase uninterruptible power supply solution is applicable to small- and medium-sized data centres or high-density areas. The integrated UPS adopts online double conversion design and power modules with a leading efficiency of 96.5%.
The UPS is fully modular with hot-swappable modules. Redundancy is also supported.
• UPS and batteries integrated in one cabinet
• Modular and redundant
• Efficient double conversion technology, module efficiency 96.5%
• High power density design
• 1.0 output power factor (kVA = kW)
• Front maintenance, can be installed against a wall
• Battery module hot-swappable
• Battery module fault displayed locally
The power module, bypass module, battery module, and control module all use modular and integrated design. Compared with traditional UPS and battery rack solutions, the integrated UPS is installed by inserting modules onsite and does not require site survey or wiring. A common engineer can finish installation and wiring, greatly reducing labour hours for site installation and wiring.